This past year, beginning with writing the first post for this blog, I started down the path of a life-changing journey. In search of peace, love, and happiness” I stepped out of my comfort zone to look for ME.
As I walked this path, I paused along the way to
- Publish a Weekly Blog Post
- Socialize on Facebook
- Practice Yoga
- Attend Aqua Zumba Classes
- Transition from Windows PC to Apple Mac Software
- Meditate Daily
- Express Gratitude
- Pray and Praise God
- Make Positive Affirmations
- Perform Random Acts of Kindness
In 2014, I want to continue to release the “unnecessary burdens” of
- Low Self-Esteem
These things block ME from being the person God created.
In this second year of blogging, I will write about MY continued journey to create a peaceful, loving, and happy life through:
- Self-Awareness – “As you become more clear about who you really are you’ll be better able to decide what is best for you – the first time around.” (Oprah Winfrey)
- Self-Care – “Our bodies are our gardens to which our wills are gardeners.” (William Shakespeare)
- Self-Acceptance – “You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. The only person who can pull me down I, myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” (C. JoyBell)
I am a work-in-progress. I grow stronger and wiser each day. I no longer regret what happened in the past or fear what may happen in the future; Moment-by-Moment, I choose to live in the Present. For, this is the only timeframe within MY control.