I am a five year-breast cancer survivor. Sadly, there is no cure for breast cancer. In an effort to avoid a re-occurrence, I must set up a healthy relationship with my “mind, body and spirit.” No longer do I want to sabotage my survival, I am a Creation of God and must learn to Honor and Love “ME.”
My long-term WISHES as I embark upon this journey to live a Healthier Lifestyle are to “eliminate negative behaviors” and “implement positive actions.”
The following are WISHES I plan to fulfill during Week #1
- Exercise – 30 to 60 minutes daily.
- Hydrate – minimum eight glasses of water daily
- Meditate – 20t o 30 minutes daily.
- Sleep – 7 to 8 hours nightly.
- Food – reduce/eliminate carbs, sugar, caffeine, fats, soda.
Can’t wait to share the results of Week #1 with you on Monday, September 2.